12/02/2009

Ask Paul...

I'd like to introduce my husband Paul, who is now taking questions....
I would like to thank my wife for allowing me to pontificate in her forum. I am sure she is just hoping that I get it out of my system before she and the kids have to hear it. Anyway if any of this advice seems to make sense or you feel you are really getting answers to tough questions, please see a professional before it's too late. And with that, here we go!
~Paul

Paul,
How did you handle your last proctology exam?
From Taylor Clan.
I am glad you gave me the opportunity to let men in on the sure fire secret of  a pleasant to mildly discomfortable proctology exam. You can make sure you have the best proctologist in the area by interviewing them all and asking them just one simple question; "Can I see your hands?' Find the doctor with he smallest hands and he is without a doubt the best proctologist in town.

I am a single male, do women find it hot that I coupon? From Brett C.
Brett, The answer to that is Yes and No, here is the breakdown. All of the women that are married and are couponing  to keep from filing bankruptcy will think you are smoking hot. The single women that you should be more interested in will probably think that you live in your Mom's basement and have a cat. Whatever makes you happy brother.

What is the average air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Love your favorite Sister-in-law Anna
Without getting into the quantum physics that I know you aren't that interested in, the age old question posed by Monty Python is 24 MPH. Next time come stronger than that, I eat those weak trivia questions for lunch.

How do you feel when your wife sends you to the store with a list and an envelope of coupons? From the checkout guy at Kroger
I am thrilled that I have a wife to send me with an envelope of coupons and that I'm not the guy checking people out at the Kroger. Do you live in your Mom's basement and have a cat? Brett, next time only one question per session.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Hillori said...

LOL! I will come up with some good questions for ya...next week?

A Musing Mom (Taylorclan6) said...

Paul, Paul! You are quick on the feet! Next week I'll ask about your prostate exam. Wait. That's almost redundant.

I'll have to think about it.

Hillori said...

Isn't that how one chooses an ob/gyn as well? I have had 4 different ob's, and three were missing a finger. What'sup with that?!

A Musing Mom (Taylorclan6) said...

Excellent, Hillori! Email me those names, will ya'?

Meagan and John said...

wait, the single women who are not interested in the man that is couponing are only looking for a sugar daddy--on the other hand if you show them what you can buy them with the money you are saving using said coupons you might just be able to win them over--granted using a coupon on a date won't impress these women, but why impress someone who is only after your money? (the real answer to this questions is that you really don't want to, but since we are talking about men, when you state because they are hot and you want them, that is the wrogn answer) instead, find a woman who can appreciate your couponing skills, you will be happier in the long run (and richer)

April and Doug said...

Oh. My. Gosh! I just mentioned on my blog today that this is my new favorite blog - - I didn't think it could get any better. . . and then there is Paul. HILARIOUS!