10/24/2009

CVS trip October 24th



New to CVS, watch my video HERE on how to make a transaction. You can also listen to my radio broadcastHERE explaining how to shop at CVS.

I was planning on getting much more than this, but when I got there I really didn't need it!

Transaction#1
2 Dove shampoo
3 Dove Conditioner
1 Razor
1 Huggies Supreme
1 Chocolate bar ( not seen here for obvious reasons :))
Used $5/25 CVS flu coupon
Used 2 $1/1 Dove Coupon
Used 3 $1.50/3 Dove Coupon
Used 1 $4/1 Razor Coupon
Used 1 CVS $2 off Huggies CRT
Used 1 $1/1 Huggies coupon
Used coupon for free chocolate bar from CVS email.
Total after coupons and ECB ( from last week) $6.71
Got back $10 Ecb for Dove and $5 ECB from Razor

Transaction #2
1 Huggies Supreme
Used 1 $1/1 Huggies coupon
Used 1 $2/1 CVS CRT Huggies coupon
Total after coupons and I used my $5 ecb from previous purchase.
Paid $1.50 out of pocket

Not the greatest week ever but it was all I needed!

Photobucket

No comments: