10/15/2009

Free diapers from Arquest for doing their study!


This post is from Utah Deal Diva, but I just finished my experience with them. They sent me 40 diapers and a $10 check!

If you currently have a baby in diapers right now, this might be a great opportunity for you! Arquest is a diaper manufacturer located in Arkansas that regularly has diaper studies available for moms like you and I to participate in. If you qualify for one of their diaper studies you'll be supplied with FREE diapers and after you complete the study, a $10 thank you check!

I just finished my study and asked what sizes they're currently looking for participants in.
This week, they're looking for those with babies (boys and girls) in size 3 diapers and next week, size 6. If you have a baby in either of those sizes- call ASAP! Leave a message with your contact information, as well as your child's gender and age if you aren't able to get through initially.

1-888-342-7372 ext. 646 (girls diapers)
1-888-342-7372 ext. 634 (boys diapers)

Photobucket

2 comments:

ohhollyf said...

calling......now ! thanks !

Over Thirty Mommy said...

I called back in August when you posted about it and they called me yesterday to see if I wanted to participate. My daughter is a size 3 and we were accepted to test. I was surprised they kept my data on file.

Thank you!