10/24/2009

New printable coupons for natural food.

I love it when you can find coupons for fruit and for other "healthy" food.

Dole-coupon

$0.75/1 Del Monte Gold Pineapple (These are sometimes on sale for $2 or less making this a great deal on fresh pineapple after the coupon. Thanks,Natural on a Budget!)

$3/1 Huggies Pure & Natural diapers (This coupon appears to have been reset. You should be able to use this to get diapers for less than $6 per package at Wal-Mart.)

$1/1 Barbara's Shredded cereal

$1/1 Barbara's Organic cereal

$1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest

$0.40/1 Larabar

$1/1 Pure & Natural product

Thanks Money Saving Mom!

Also, some zip codes are getting four different Kiss My Face coupons so be sure to check are see if your region is showing those. Kiss My Face items can be found at Target. If you find any of these products on clearance or sale will you let me know?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Electra said...

I noticed Kiss My Face on clearance at Meijer last night, but I hadn't seen the coupons yet. I will have to go back there this evening.