11/26/2009

10 Magazines for $5!! It's here finally!



Here it is! What I have been waiting for!! 10 magazines for $5 each at Amazon!! They are all great magazines, each one of them. I got a subscription to Real Simple last year and have LOVED each issue. I also ordered the Sports Illustrated for kids for my oldest son for Christmas this year and got the first issue the other day. Unfortunately he got the mail before me but was THRILLED when he saw it! He smuggled it camping today with him! I am glad I got it esp. for only $5, he really was happy.

People Style Watch
House Beautiful
Sports Illustrated Kids
Food & Wine
Smart Money
Real Simple ( My FAVORITE!!)
Popular Science
Southern Living
Cosmopolitan
Travel & Leisure

This sale only lasts until December 1st. So you have to hurry! I actually just ordered Southern Living for myself, it is 93% off cover price and I love all the recipes inside.
Photobucket

No comments: