11/15/2009

Bath & Body Works, saved 82%!


This post and picture is from Savingwithshellie, I wanted you to see the great deal she got at Bath & Body works!
Shellie went to Bath & Body Works today to get the 4/$10 Antibacterial Soaps she posted about HERE. "When I walked in, I discovered that they had all their 4oz candles priced at $5. That was too good a deal for me to pass up.

So I filled a basket and the total before all the sale prices and my coupons came off was $62.79 (includes tax). Here’s how I knocked off 82%:"

(4) Candles – $20
(4) Antibacterial Soap – $10
-Used $10/$30 coupon I posted about HERE
-Used $10 Gift Card I had been saving from HERE
Final Price (with tax) = $11.65

"I plan on bundling the soap and the candle and giving that as a gift. I may try to add something else kitchen-y to the bag. But the bottom line is I got 4 Christmas presents today for only $11.65!"

You can also go HERE to score a FREE travel size item with any $5 purchase to make the deal even sweeter!
I am really hoping to make it up to the mall tomorrow and score the same deal!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jolon said...

Unfortunately the sale on the soap and candles ended today, but they will still $6 wallflowers/refills through Tuesday! yay!

Leave it to Bath and Body Works to bring us some very similar savings in the very near future though... ;-)

Tiffany said...

OHHH Darn!