11/19/2009

Digital Photo Frame Review



Remember that photo frame I posted about earlier in the week? Krisitn ordered one and here is her review.



I ordered the Memorex 7-Inch Digital Photo Frameearlier this week from Amazon and I received it today. I thought I'd tell you what I thought since this is an OUTSTANDING deal on a digital frame.
First, it was so easy to set up! All I had to do was slip in my memory card and plug it in. I never opened the instruction book.
The display is comparable to the display on my computer. The pictures were not fuzzy or off colored. They were crisp and clear.
The pictures do not just change. They slide off the screen or appear by sliding in from the left, right or top. Sometimes they show up as Black and White and change to color. I really liked that feature.

The frame itself is really pretty. The brown and blue compliment each other very well. The cord is pretty long so it doesn't have to be extremely close to a plug. It has buttons across the back that enables you to control the functions with ease.
Overall I love this and I think my Mother in Law is going to love it too!

Photobucket

No comments: