11/21/2009

Disney MP3 Player for only $9.99!


You can get the Disney 512Mb Mix Stick Princess Flower Mp3 Player for just $9.99 with free shipping from Amazon.com! (And you don't even need a $25 purchase! It's free shipping on this item!)

Kristin said "I paid $34 for my Disney Mix Stick 3 years ago. It still works great! This MP3 player is so easy to use! You just pull off the bottom cover and stick it straight into the USB port on the side of your computer and load songs to it. It is so easy! It also charges via the USB port on your computer and doesn't require batteries."

I just ordered one of these for one of my older girls... shhh don't say anything, and now I am wondering if I should have gotten one for each girl...
Photobucket

2 comments:

tmwash said...

I bought my now 8 year old one of these last Christmas and it is as easy to use as you stated. And her's is still working just fine too. That was the best money I've spent on an item like that. Yes you should get one for each of your kids. I highly recommend this gift too.

Heather said...

I just got back from a 9 day vacation without internet access and the first thing I did was go to your site and buy one of these.Thanks Tiffany for all you do-I missed your site while I was gone!