11/18/2009

Free with catalina, I can't believe it's not butter.


Can't Believe It's Not Butter Coupon
At Albertsons, Smiths and Fred Meyer (Thanks Maybe Frugal), Safeway, and Meijer:
Buy 2, Get a $2 Catalina
Offer Valid through 11/29
(Some readers are telling us that they are buying 6 Butters in one transaction and getting $6 in Catalinas)
BUY 2 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, Baking Sticks $1.99 (only $1.69 at Meijer)
Use the  $1/1 from RP-11/15
$0.75/1 – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Sticks – (icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com)

$0.75/1 (IE)  – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Product, any – (bricks.coupons.com)

$0.75/1 (FF) – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Product, any – (bricks.coupons.com)

$1.00/1 (IE) – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Baking Stick – (bricks.coupons.com)

$1.00/1 (FF) – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Baking Stick – (bricks.coupons.com)

Final Price: $1.98 OOP, Receive a $2 Catalina!

Have you had this print at your store??

Thanks KCL!

Photobucket

No comments: