11/10/2009

Great information on diapers, and a good deal at Target.



This is a post from Utah Deal Diva, I thought it was great information that many of us can use!
Target is running a promo this week on Huggies Snug & Dry diapers. For each two boxes you purchase, you'll receive a $10 Target gift card! I've been crunching numbers like crazy and I figured out that after you take into consideration the $10 gift card and coupons, the diapers are at least the same price as buying them at Costco...using the $9 Costco coupon!
Taking into consideration that the $9 off coupon for Huggies diapers & wipes isn't even available right now, those who need diapers right now might want to take advantage of this deal!


Buy 2 boxes Huggies Snug & Dry diapers, $29.99 each
Here's the price comparison based on size:
**Remember, I factored in the $9 coupon for the Costco price- the coupon being $9 off wyb Huggies diapers and wipes. To calculate these prices, I subtracted $4.50 off the box total.
Huggies at Target, size 1-2, .12 per diaper {compared to .14/diaper at Costco}
Huggies at Target, size 3, 
.16 per diaper {same as Costco}
Huggies at Target, size 4, .
18 per diaper {same as Costco}
Huggies at Target, size 5, 
.21 per diaper {same as Costco}
Huggies at Target, size 6, 
.25 per diaper {same as Costco}


So, why am I posting this if most of the prices are the same as Costco? I often get asked the question, "How can I get diapers for less?" It's a tough question, because like so many other items I purchase, the key is to stock up at a super low price so that you don't have to pay full price when you need them. However, if you're just beginning to use coupons, you don't have a stock pile of diapers! I'm posting this for all those who need diapers right now and don't want to pay full price! This Target deal will help somewhat!
If you don't absolutely need diapers right now, I encourage you to wait for a better price. I often get brand name diapers for around .07- .10 per diaper. Seriously!

Photobucket

No comments: