11/10/2009

UP and Monster inc. at Target $11.89 for both!



This is how my morning went...

"Paul, honey, sweetheart, I really need you to do me a favor."
"Umm, O.K."
"Go to my blog, read the post about getting the movies at Target, print the coupons, go to Best Buy, grab a weekly ad, go to Target and buy the movies price matching them... thanks!"

Now, this is the cool part.
He actually did it! The deal was even better than I thought!

At Target UP was on sale for $19.99 anyway, so he just price matched it from best Buy, used the coupons HERE and HERE and HERE.

His total was $11.89 for both movies!
His receipt said he saved $51.00. Awesome! Way to go honey!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenni Gross said...

My husband and I went tonight! Our total was $13.01. Must be the sales tax! :) Thank you for your blog, I read it everyday. My coworkers think I'm crazy, but I've saved alot! :)