12/30/2009

Amazon Prime Membership $1 for three months!!


Amznprime-logo
Money Saving Mom spells out how to do this deal very easily. It is sooo worth it! I ordered gifts up until 3 days before Christmas and with prime they got here on Christmas Eve for FREE!
I'm so excited about this deal! You can get a three-month membership to Amazon Prime for only $1 right now. My free one-month subscription to Amazon Prime just ended so this is perfect timing!
For those of you (like me!) who earn free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks, I think this is every bit worth $1. Amazon Prime is a program which gives you free 2-day shipping on all orders. So not only will you be able to get your purchases much faster, you'll also be able to get free shipping on an order of any size--no need to reach the $25 minimum like usual.
To set up your three-month membership, go here and carefully follow the directions listed.

Photobucket

No comments: