12/14/2009

*HOT* Deal on Vtech Vmotion



Thanks Kristen, for letting us know about this deal!
Vtech - V.Motion Active Learning System - Pink is just $24.99 and ships free with a $25 purchase from Amazon.

 If you can't think of anything else to buy to get your total above $25, you can use the Amazon.com Filler Finder. Just type in the amount you need to get to $25.

Vtech - V.Smile TV Learning System is just $19.99 and ships free with a $25 purchase. (this one does not feature motion activity)

PLUS

Vtech has all the V.Smile line on sale with free shipping on orders over $20. The games start at $8.99 and you can use the code GETGAMES to take 5.00 off each game! You can score games for as little as $3.99 a piece! Wow!

I got 7 games and my total was $34.93.

Remember the V.Smile games work with the V.Motion System.

Photobucket

1 comment:

~Mo~ said...

I was so lucky to be able to find some of these brand new at the Goodwill store, but I bought one, and when I went back they were all gone. :( I can't complain though it was only $15!!