1/03/2010

2 FREE passes to Studio Movie Grill!


My husband and I have recently discovered this cool theater. We go on Thursday nights when the movies ( all new releases) are only $5. Plus, the wings are on sale for $.29. I hate wings but the husband loves them. This is our favorite date!

If you live in Texas you might want to check out the awesome deal below!!!
-
Two free movie tickets to Studio Movie Grill Texas Link live for three days. 1/2-1/4
Tickets must be used by 1/28/2010
Must send to valid email address and confirm to get pass.
Pass for two to same movie, same showtime.
Each paper has a unique code so do not post passes on this forum.
One per person.
Each pass admits two people.

Click 
HERE to check it out and sign up!
Thanks Deal Finding Chick!

Photobucket

1 comment:

kristi t said...

Has anyone received their email about the free passes? I haven't yet, and I submitted my information on Sunday.