1/19/2010

Kmart Glade money maker!


I do not have a Kmart, and weirdly I don't think I have ever been in one... we just have never lived in a place where they were. So, thanks to other bloggers who do they can bring you these great deals! Thanks Deal Finding Chik!
Thru January 24th, Kmart is offering a $3.00 Catalina to use on your next purchase when you buy 2 Fragrance Collection by Glade Soy Candles or Reed Diffusers!! Here's how you can turn it into a moneymaker!
*Deal Idea*
Buy 2 2oz. Glade Fragrance Collection Candles - $2.50 each 
Use $3.00/2 coupon from HERE 
Stack with $2.00/2 Glade Kmart coupon
(found in the Kmart “Buy More, Save More” coupon booklet in-stores. These coupon booklets should be by weekly ads.)
Final Price - FREE!
***Plus, you'll receive back a $3.00 Catalina Coupon
***Then, you can send in for the $5.00 SC Johnson Rebate HERE to turn it into an $8.00 Moneymaker!!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Susan said...

I'm new at this so maybe I messed up but the candles were 2.99 each. No Catalina came out. So I ended up spending about a dollar. Still nice candles though for a buck!

Has any one else had other experiences?

Tiffany said...

Ack! I am not sure... I dont have a Kmart. Next time ask at the customer service desk for help...

Susan said...

Our K-mart gets very little business and the customer service desk is actually who rang me out. Oh well.
I will still mail in for the rebate.

Susan said...

Thanks for all your help. I am getting the hang of this. I am just trying different deals out to see how they work. I am just trying to start small like you suggested. But I have been getting free food on those doubles at Albertsons! Sorry you don't have those. My frustration is every thing gets gone fast. I was stilll hoping to do that Lubriderm deal with the rebates but can never find the Lubriderm in the small size.