2/08/2010

Target: Quaker Easy Express Oatmeal ONLY $0.02!



I posted in the Target deals about getting the oatmeal this week. Well, it gets even sweeter because the Quaker Easy Express Oatmeal products are included in the gift card promotion! These Express Oatmeal products are priced at just $1.02 and you ONLY have to purchase 5 to score a $5 Target gift card!
Deal Scenario:
Buy 5 Quaker Easy Express Oatmeal $1.02 each
(it looks like the Golden brown sugar variety is all that’s available)
Pay $5.10
Get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost ONLY $0.10 for ALL 5 Quaker Express Oatmeal products–just $0.02 each!
NEW UPDATE: You can also use the $1/1 Quaker coupon from here (NO size restriction) to turn this into  a nice little moneymaker!
Thanks Hip!

Photobucket

2 comments:

~Mo~ said...

Thanks, will have to check it out! My Tifani Loves oatmeal!

Trish said...

Thank you!!! At my Target those oatmeals were only 97 cents but they had the sign for the $5 gift card on them. When I checked out they didn't "prompt" the cashier to give the gift card so he had to call a mgr. who said "oh I don't think the 97 cent things are included - otherwise we'd be paying you to take them" but he went & checked. And yes - they paid me to take them!!
Plus I had 2, $1 coupons so it was even better!!