3/31/2010

Twilight Fans out there??

I see another few days of isolation in my room ignoring my family...
Great news for any Twilight fans out there, Stephanie Meyer just announced a new book in the series. No it is not Midnight Sun (I know I was kinda mad when I read that too) but instead it is The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.  This new book is going to be released on June 5th but you can pre-order it from Borders at 33% off, just pay $9.44 (get it shipped to the store as well to get free shipping). The nice part is that for the first 1.5 million books that are purchased they will donate to the American Red Cross. Thanks Courtney! 

Also Stephanie Meyer says that she will post it online for FREE from June 7th at noon till July 5th at
this site. I will remind you when it gets closer so you can read it for Free, I know I will be!
Photobucket

2 comments:

A Musing Mother said...

Twilight? Twilight? Twilight is for sissies.


(Shhhh. I can't wait.)

Anonymous said...

Love Twilight!!! Is it wrong for old people to like it so much?! lol..