4/27/2010

CVS: Avatar DVD deal??

Thanks Edie for the email reminding me about the Avatar DVD deal at CVS. I was trying to figure out a way to make it work since I almost picked up a copy at Wal-Mart for $15, but decided I would try CVS first! The best part??? Even if you don't have any coupons you can still do this deal because most of the coupons are printables that everyone shouel be able to get!

BTW ~ Edie is in the running for our new little girls name! I LOVE that name... maybe because I grew up in the 80's and 90's and like Edie Brickell and the New Boheminans.... I am a dork I know!

Anyway, onto the deal!

Buy:
2 Wheat Thins $1.00
2 Fig Newtons $1.00
1 Lucky Charms $2.44
1 Quilted Northern $6.99
2 Kix $2.44
2 All Detergant $3.50

Total: $45.30

Use:
$1/1 (2) Wheat Thins HERE
$1/1 (2) Fig Newtons HERE
$.55 (1) Lucky Charms HERE
$.50 (1) Quilted Northern from the 3-14-10 Red Plum
$.75/1 (2) Kix Cereal HERE
$1/1 (2) All Detergant HERE
- $15 Avatar instant savings

At this point your total is going to be around $22, which is a great deal for all this + a movie!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

~Mo~ said...

Tiffany, do you think I would be able to use the 5 off of 40 coupon that printed out for me?