4/09/2010

Founders Day Sale on Shelving

Earlier last month I had found some great deals on shelving, since then I have fallen in love with these products from Shelf Reliance. I decided to become a consultant after seeing the HUGE discounts that I would be able to offer my readers and for myself. You can read my story HERE, I don't want to go into that all here.

I don't have much extra time so my time is valuable, as I am sure all of yours is as well. So I pick and choose carefully what I want to be involved in. Every now and then I will post for you the best deals that I can get my readers on these products. Not the everyday prices but things that are really worth while. As it takes quite a sale to get me excited about anything :)

Through Sunday the 11th Shelf Reliance is having their "Founders Day Sale" the prices will be BETTER on certain pieces of shelving then even at what I can get them at a Party price. These are the best deals:

The HUGE Harvest 72" Holds 460 cans!
Retail: $459
This Week: $288 + FREE Shipping

The Plenty 51" Holds 350 cans!

Retail: $299

Sale: $218 + FREE Shipping! The 40 can Cansolidator, holds 40 cans!

Retail: $44.99

Sale: $21.49

My Mother has these in her pantry to see her before and after pictures click HERE!

** Fixed that link, it should work now!
If you are interested in anything and want to order this is what to do to get these prices:

1. Click the links or go to http://www.shelfreliance.com/ and shop around.

2. Email me and let me know that you are ready to order (mylitter@mac.com) I will create an account for you and add you into a party for April, this will give you the best pricing. I will email you a login and password. I do this aas soon as you email me, I am pretty quick :)

3. Once you login, add what you would like to your cart and you will see the lower price reflected. All orders over $199 get free shipping this week. Although, shipping is NEVER more than $15.99 ever on any order! Email me with any questions!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey there! The link for the picture of your mom's pantry didn't work? Is there another link you can post? I'd love to see them in use. I still have mine in the boxes and am planning on putting them together this weekend. It's been crazy here with school and such. Thanks for sharing! I so wish I had the room for the big organizer! :)

Tiffany said...

THanks for letting me know, i fixed it!