6/03/2010

Target and Kroger Eggo's deal!

Thanks so much to reader, Megan B. for the heads up on this great deal that she did. This is a great example why you should always be on the lookout for coupons in other places.

"Just wanted to let you know about my eggo deal at Target today. On Monday I was shopping at Kroger and happened to see Eggo blinkies 1.00 off 2 and I grabbed a few for use later. Today I was getting ready to go to Target and saw that they had Eggos on sale for 1.75 plus I had the blinkies, plus I had two 1$ off Target coupons ( I didn't have a chance to print more off on another computer - bummer). I bought four boxes and a 1.00 catalina printed out which the cashier scanned for that purchase. If I had had 4 target coupons, my waffles would have been free as is I paid .50 per box of eggos. Not bad."

This is also a great example why it is a good idea to always print off high value coupons, you never know when a great deal will pop up! :)

Photobucket

No comments: