6/09/2010

Target: Free Scrubbing Bubbles!

**Still having a few issues with the blog layout ( hang in there, should be fixed by tomorrow!)

I missed out on the last Scrubbing Bubbles deal so I hope to run over and get some this time! Target has Scrubbing Bubbles on Temporary Price Cut for $6.99. (Note: Price Cuts vary by store) Thanks For the Momma's + photo credit!

Now, if you don’t have these coupons, there will be another $5.00/1 in this Sunday (06/13)!

or if you printed the $5.00/1 Scrubbing Bubbles here (this is printing for some still, I could not get it to work)

$5.00/1 Scrubbing Bubbles here (no longer available)

or

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mick's Blog said...

and don't forget about the $5 johnson rebate if you buy three. I have gotten two already with no problem. In fact the last was from the last time these were on sale.

Brandette said...

I did a series of 6 of these deals this week:

power sprayer starter kit $6.99
power sprayer refill $3.74

used the following coupons:
$5 off starter kit (manuf)
$3 off starter kit (target)
buy starter kit, get a refill free

my cashier even gave me the overage on each, the starter kits were priced at $6.99; but she took off the $8 for each one!! And I got free refills for each. So, in the end I got 6 power sprayers and 6 refills for free and they paid me an additional $5.05 to walk out with them. Love it!