6/21/2010

Target: Free Travel Sized items!


Photo Credit: Totally Target

Every now and then I wander into Target and check out the travel sized items. Sometimes I have luck checking out with coupons and buying trial sized items and sometimes no matter how many times I explain that the coupon "doesn't exclude trial size" they won't let me use them. You may have better luck than me but if you need anything it is worth trying! Thanks Totally Target!

If you want to see a complete list of free or cheap travel/trial sized items go HERE.

Dove Travel Size Extra Hold Hairspray .97
-$1/1 ANY Dove Hair Care Product PRINT
= FREE after coupon

Axe Travel Size Deodorant .97
-$1/1 AXE Deodorant or Body Spray PRINT
= FREE after coupon

Axe Travel Size Body Spray $1.47
-$1/1 AXE Deodorant or Body Spray PRINT
= 47¢ each after coupon

Degree Deodorant Travel Size Men or Women’s .97
-.75/1 ANY One Degree deodorant or body mist PRINT
= 22¢ each After Coupon

Photobucket

No comments: