6/13/2010

Walgreens: Nivea Mens Body Wash B1G1 Free!

This is why I love the deal blogging community. To be able to report from readers on great deals that we might not ever find on our own!
At Walgreens it looks like the Nivea Mens Body Wash that is $5.99 this week is ringing up as BOGO Free! The bottle you need is the Active3 Bottle with light blue lettering. Thanks to MSM!

Buy 2 Nivea for Men Active 3 Body Wash (blue lettering not orange!) @ $5.99 each (B1G1 FREE)
Use 2 $3/1 Nivea coupons from 5/2 RP
*Make sure to have other items in your order or pick up a small filler, so your total is not negative
Pay nothing, get back $6 RR!
Photobucket

2 comments:

M.B said...

I tried this twice with two different cashiers at my local Walgreens (Baltimore, MD 21209) and it didn't work either time. :(

Even so, I paid $3 OOP and left with a Nivea and a $6 RR.

Debbie said...

I went to a different Walgreens than usual today. The body wash didn't ring up BOGO, and the clerk wouldn't allow me to use the $3 Nivea coupons. She said you can't use coupons when there is a RR for that item. I tried telling her it was possible and to try scanning them to see. She did and it worked, but then she read on the coupon where it said not good on special offers and then took the coupon off. Very frustrating!