6/07/2010

Walmart Deals: Use those coupons!

O.K. So I had to take a bit of a "mental" break today...
Between the drama of blogger, my house getting remodeled, and my "real" job. But I am back!
We knew there were going to be great deals all week with all those coupons from this past weeks paper. So here are a few (thanks to Money Saving Madness for both deals + Photo credit)

Check out the price at Walmart for the K.C. Masterpiece... only $1! Looks like I have 10 free bottles!

KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce, $1
$1/1 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce or Marinade printable (register first)
$1/1 KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce or Marinade, exp. 7-9 (SS 5/9/10)
FREE after coupon!
Walmart has "Rolled Back" the price of their Lysol No Touch Hand Soap Dispensers to $6. There was a $5 off ONE coupon in the 5/2 Smartsource insert, making these only $1 each!
Photobucket

No comments: