7/13/2010

Amazon: Tag reader system for only $27.66 Shipped!

I am already gathering a few Christmas presents, I know pretty sick! But, this is a great deal and I know if I pay attention I will be able to pick up some of the books between now and December for a really low price!

Amazon.com has the LeapFrog Tag Reading System (32 MB) for just $26.97 shipped! Or you can get the lavendar one for $27.66 and they qualify for FREE shipping!

Kristen paid $42 for this same set at Christmas so this is a VERY good deal!

** Plus, Toys R Us has an in store coupon good for $4 off a Tag book (you can see it on the bottom right side). You can stack it with the $4 manufacture coupon to get books for $2.99 to $5.99 each! This deal is good until July 25th! Thanks so much Kristin!

Photobucket

No comments: