7/15/2010

HOT new P&G Rebate!

Go ahead and print this rebate right now, sometimes they pull them before the exp. date. I know that there will be some great deals coming up that this can be used on! With this new rebate you’ll get $10 back when you purchase $30 worth of any Olay, Venus, Covergirl, Secret, or Pantene products! The products have to be purchased between June 30th and September 17th. And it does allow multiple receipts!

You can print the form here.

Thanks Couponing to Disney!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just a tip when printing this rebate as a PDF file (which may/may not already be common knowledge):

I zoomed out to where I could only see the actual rebate portion. I clicked print and when the window popped up, I clicked on "Current View" under "Print Range" and clicked "OK."

This only printed the mail-in portion of the rebate, which saved me from wasting ink on the top half!