7/01/2010

Reader Spotlight: Julia C.!


This email was from Julia C. She did a great job this week at CVS!


Transaction 1:
4 Stayfree pads 6.69 each (B1G1 sale)
4 playtex sport tampons 5.29 each
Regular Total: $47.92
I used:
2 Stayfree B1G1 coupons
2 $1 off playtex sport coupons
1 $1 playtex tampons printable coupon
$4 of $20 purchase for signing up my extracare card for emails
$10 ECB's for the diapers last week
OOP: $4.42
Plus I got back $10 ECB's

Transaction 2:
2 Ziplock freezer bags 2/$5
1 Scrubbing bubbles
1 Pledge multi surface spray 2/$5
2 boxes kellogg's raisin bran crunch 2/$5
Regular Total: $15
I used:
1 $1 off pledge multi surface spray
1 $1/2 ziploc bags
1 $.55 off scrubbing bubbles spray
1 $1/2 kellogg's cereal
$10 ECB's from previous transaction
OOP: $1.54
Got back $5 ECB's for the household cleaners and $1 for the cereal

Transaction 3:
1 Huggies little swimmers 7.99
2 Betty Crocker warm delights $.88 each
Total: $9.75
I used:
2 $.75 betty crocker warm delights
1 $1.50 huggies little swimmers
$6 ECB's from previous transaction
OOP: $.86!

I looked for the pretzel M&M's and they didn't have any. Now I had all 3 kids with me and I promised them some candy for being good. So we drove to the other CVS and they had to get out a new box of the M&M's so here was my 4th transaction at the other store:

4 pretzel M&M's B1G1 .89
I used:
2 B1G1 pretzel M&M's coupons
OOP: $0!

I know you said they freak out when the total is zero but I figured if they were going to fuss about it, it was just some candy. But the cashier didn't bat an eye and my kids had their candy. Notice in the picture 2 of the bags are empty :) Their just rewards!
Sorry it's a long email, I was really excited and had to share!
Hope you're having a great day!
Julia C.

Thanks so much for the great email! I am glad you found the M&M's I am still looking for some! Way to go for shopping with the kids!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julia said...

Wow! Thanks for the spotlight Tiffany! I found the M&M's at the CVS on Rayford across from Kroger but that was on Monday :)