8/17/2010

Coupons for the Troops Update!

I just wanted to give you an update on the coupons for the troops.

I had a chance to talk to Jenan who is heading this task up. I was STUNNED to find out all that is involved! I had no idea the amount of work that she is doing for it!

First, she has to separate EVERY single coupon into piles by amount, $.25, $.50 and so on. Then add up all the coupons for a total. She really needs some help! So on the 9th of every month no matter the day of the week, she will be meeting at:
The Church at Creeks End
20010 Kuykendahl
Spring, Tx 77379

It will be in the evening. I will get you the time. Thank you to all the readers that have sent her your expired coupons this past month. Here are the totals that she has so far:

Coupons Shipped: 14,552
Worth $17,650.15

Photobucket

No comments: