8/17/2010

Recipe for Greek Salad!

Sunday, I planned on making a salad for dinner. When I started pulling everything out I realized we had actually forgotten all the items from the store for the salad I had planned on making!


Since I don't shop on Sunday running back to the store was not an option.


I remembered a salad that we had a while ago that was like a pasta salad but without the pasta, and I thought that I had most of the ingredients.


So I "googled and swagbucked" and didn't come up with anything so I turned it over to all you on facebook!



Thank you for all the suggestions and pointing out that I had all the ingredients for a GREEK SALAD!

So I chopped it all up and added some Feta cheese that I had and Tada!! Salad!


It was awesome! Thank you everyone!

Greek Salad by Mylitter Readers!
3 cucumbers deseeded and cut up
1 package cherry tomatoes quartered
1 thinly sliced red onion
1 can black olives
4 oz. feta cheese crumbled
1 package salami sliced
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
oregano
salt
pepper


Combine all together and refrigerate!

Photobucket

No comments: