8/23/2010

Thank You!








Second, Lelee! Look how cool this is ( picture above!) I posted last week about the Chipotle deal, buy anything on Tue or Wed. bring your receipt BACK on tax free weekend (this weekend) and you get the same items FREE again. The catch is that it was only good at Texas stores.

So Lelee went out to eat on Tue. and MAILED me her receipt from Virginia!! What a surprise when I opened the envelope. I kept laughing and trying to explain how crazy cool this lady is to my husband! Who would have thought of such a sweet thing! My son was even impressed, and at 13 that is hard to do. So we all went out to eat on Friday night!

That is him below eating his free burrito curiosity of Lelee!
So my point is that I wanted to say think you for all that you bring into our lives and for all the nice things that you say and do for our family. I wish I could have a chance to meet everyone personally and thank you for taking time out of your day to stop by here and see a little of our lives!

Thank you, to you 2 ladies for whatever prompted you this week to think of us! Sometimes, I have a little feeling that there is something that I need to do for someone, even if it is as small as a phone call or email and I don't do it. I usually find out later that friend needed a little help or had been sick and I could have made a difference for them. So I am trying to be better about paying attention and following through with those little feelings!

O.K. enough of that, and I will get back to why you are here and the deals! Thank you again!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Seymour6 said...

Inspiring!! It really makes me want to do something for someone. Thanks for sharing!

Anne said...

And a big huge Thank You to you for taking all the time to always bring us the best deals! Your site saves me so much time and money - I especially love your coupon database, it really is a life-saver when I'm planning my grocery trips!

Unknown said...

Weird, I was just thinking about mailing you some coupons last night, but I don't know your PO Box. And, Thank You for all YOU do to save us money...I still don't know where you find the time!

Amanda said...

Awww, you're so sweet! I love reading your blog. Of course I love all the deals, but your stories about your family crack me up. And I love Tucker's enthusiasm in all your pictures of him! ;)

Deena said...

Thank you Tiffany!! How sweet that was of your readers! I love reading your blog and enjoy the family updates :) Have a great day!

BeaDandelion said...

you must be kidding!!! Your blog is the greatest! Many other people post blogs, but few have half a dozen or more kids and actually make a living by doing this! And I LOVELOVELOVE how you include silly and sweet stories about your kidlets every single day! It makes you seem human, not robotic! I <3 you Tiffany!

Sheri said...

I think that your readers feel the same about you. I LOVE reading your blog. AND I have even had a conversation about your family with my husband. HE HE

Thanks for sharing your life with us!(and the great deals)

The Coupon Cowgirl said...

Tiffany, thank you so much for all of your hard work. You are an inspiration to my tiny little blog. I have very few followers, but love helping anyone who will take the time to read my blog. You inspire me to stay focused on my family while I work and you have mentored me in more ways than you will ever know. Thanks again on congratts on the new little one!

Tiffany said...

Wait wait!!! I am TRYING to thank you guys!! :)

Thank you though, for all the REALLY nice comments! See what I mean, you all are way to nice, I appreciate it!

E said...

Your blog is my favorite couponing blog, and one of the very first I found when I was learning. I read every day!

I was wondering, can you make a post on how to teach a coupon class? A lot of my friends who read my blog want to learn how to coupon, and I'd love to do a class for them up in Illinois, but I'm not sure where to start. How do we pass along all the great stuff we've learned?