8/09/2010

Walgreens: Need free deodorant?

Clearance items are different at all stores but if you are in Walgreens you might want to check out these deals! Right Guard Sport 3-D ( scent Cool, NOT FRESH) is reportedly ringing up B1G1 FREE at $2.99. Use the Buy One, Get One FREE coupon from the 7/25 RedPlum, making BOTH FREE! Be sure to price check before buying to be sure.
Also, the Secret Soothing Effects might be on clearance for $2.29 AND producing $3 Register Rewards. If your store has this clearance, you can get deodorant for free and they pay you $.71!
Thanks Wild For Wags!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Brandy924 said...

Thanks so much I got 10 deodorants for free plus 3.00RR left.

Kelly Tillotson said...

they had five left at my store, normally i try to leave some, but I really needed deoderant for myself....ive got mens stockpiled up the wazoo but not too much for me! i was so excited that my walgreens had these at the 2.29 price---i used some school supplies as the 71 cent fillers....lots of free stuff! <3