9/23/2010

CVS: Upcoming Deal.


Almost a month ago I posted about this rebate deal with P&G HERE. When you buy $50 in P&G products you get this coupon book with $110 in coupons. I can't believe it took this long but there is finally a scenario to go with it! Thanks Time To Save.

This coming Sunday there is a deal that starts at CVS that will get you ALMOST to $50. Follow along with me...

Starting Sunday when you buy an Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Rechargeable Toothbrush for $23.00 ( limit 2), you will get $13.00 in ECBs back. Now, in this coming Sunday's P&G insert in the paper there will be a $10 off coupon for this toothbrush.

So this is what I would do:

Get 2 Sunday papers.

Buy 1 Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Rechargeable Toothbrush for $23.00
Use 1 $10 off coupon.
Pay $13 cash out of pocket.
Get back $13 in ECB's

Now I am going to make another transaction.

Buy 1 Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Rechargeable Toothbrush for $23.00
Use 1 $10 off coupon
Use $13 ECB from previous purchase.
Pay $0.00
Get back $13 in ECB's

Now I have 2 receipts that total $48 (before coupons) that I can submit for the coupon book. I just have to buy $2 worth of P&G products to make it to the $50. That is really easy because just about everything is a P&G product! Plus I also have 2 really cool toothbrushes!
Photobucket

No comments: