9/16/2010

Facebook Freebie a Scam!!

It looks like the Facebook Freebie that I posted about yesterday for the Pringles Extreme is a Scam! I am so sorry, I try really hard to make sure things like that don't happen. This is what you can do...

If you are a couponer then surely you have “given access” to your Facebook account to countless companies in your obsession pursuit of coupons and freebies. Thanks Sarah.

Here’s how to get rid of them (and I’m assuming here you do want them gone?)

1. Go to your account drop down menu in upper right corner of your Facebook Account
2. Click on Application Settings (see image above)
3. You will see a list of Companies you’ve given access to in the past
4. Just click the X for the ones you would no longer like to give access to
5. That’s it you’re done!


Photobucket

1 comment:

alicia said...

Thanks Tiffany. Even though I didn't do that deal, it's good info. Too bad there are scammers out there.