9/29/2010

Gevalia Coffee at Home 3 Boxes $3 Shipped!

Again, I don't drink coffee, but the reviews are great on Gevalia and I have had comments on how much people like this brand so I am reposting this one.

The email I got today said this offer was going to end permanently on the 30th, so I figured I would post it one last time.

You get 3 boxes of premium coffee for $3 + FREE shipping and a FREE stainless steel scoop. Go HERE to take a look.

From someone who has done this: Once your order is processed you’ll automatically be enrolled in Gevalia shipments. This isn’t a big deal, though, since there is NO commitment! After your order arrives you can cancel with no further obligation… meaning you will NOT ever be billed again or sent anything more! If you decide that the Gevalia Auto-ship program is not for you, just call this number-1-800-438-2542 and cancel.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have actually had a really hard time cancelling Gevalia... they keep mailing me coffee and refunding everything but the shipping but not cancelling my membership. So your mileage may vary.

Tiffany said...

I am so sorry, that is actually the first time anyone has told me that.