9/09/2010

T.G.I.Friday's Coupon $5 off your Entree!

Are you planning on going out this weekend? I know we are going to try! At T.G.I. Friday's you can print a coupon HERE for $5 off your Entree when you buy one. We love the Jack Daniel's items there!

~Plus, don't forget this deal HERE where you can sign up for Chili's email newsletter and get a coupon for a FREE bowl of Queso and Free Brownie Sundae!


If you want to try out a new restaurant in your area for REALLY cheap go HERE to get a $25 gift certificate for only $2 TODAY! They have a restaurant on Market Street here in The Woodlands that I bought one for last night, so I will let you know how it is! You can eat at the restaurant in the Marriott on the Waterway called Acqua for only $2!! Or the Ristorante Tuscany on Lake Woodlands for $2 for a $25 gift certificate.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hi! I have followed your blog for over a year now and I love it!

My sister, and daughter and I are headed to the Woodlands this weekend to see the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lavato... and frugal girl fun you could suggest? Are any of the restaurants on the rest.com site pre-teen friendly?

Thanks!
Sabrina

Tiffany said...

Sabrina, that will be fun we saw them at the rodeo!

Not really, they are more for adults... it would be busy but anything at Market Street is fun, not always frugal:) Red Robin on the 1-45 feeder is a popular place for my 13 year old. OHHH Johnny Rockets in market street is fun!