9/30/2009

Winner, of the Couponizer is...


If you have not read the comments you are missing out on some serious Fall recipes! Every comment reaffirmed the way I feel about fall. I LOVE everything about it! From the food, to the sports, to the change in weather and colors. In my perfect world, it would be fall all year, 65 degrees everyday, falling leaves and the ability to eat whatever I wanted with pumpkin and not gain a single pound!

Thank you for taking the time to post your recipes,
Click HERE to read the comments and see the great recipes!
Here is a sample of whats in there!

Demomom1 ~ Pumpkin Pie Bars
The Hilemans ~ Fall Pot Roast Recipe
Susan ~ Pumpkin Spice Latte
Jennifer ~ Pulled pork sandwich
Katy and Wes ~ Apple dip
Kimber ~ Pumpkin Rolls
Electra310 ~ Best pumpkin pie EVER
Our Family ~ No Bake Cheesecake
Cillasthoughts ~ Creamy One-Pot Pasta
San Tay ~ Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
cricketg ~ Corn Dip
snbjork ~ Pumpkin Butter Gooey Cake
fiveofakind ~ Toasted pumpkin seeds
luvinlife ~ Carmel Apple Sticky Buns
Creativity4life ~ Chili Relleno Casserole
T ~ Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
sjl1982 ~ Apple Cheery Cobbler
Denise (Cody) ~ Buffalo Chicken Dip
shell-shocked ~ Topsy Turvy Apple Pie
Sunny ~ Touchdown Taco Dip
Amy ~ Chicken Pot Pie
Tratchley ~ Kids favorite recipe
Shelle ~ Quick Minestrone Soup
Bench Diva ~ Chocolate Heath Surprise
Shanna ~ Sausage-Bean Chowder
Rhea ~ Mini Halloween Pumpkin Cupcakes

Now, onto the winner... I'll add an S onto that! Winner's!
Since my camera has finally bit the dust and my new one will not be here for another month I couldn't tape the kids drawing a name. So I did one Random number generator pick to make up for it, and I am going to throw in another Couponizer to the kid pick!



The first winner is...

ELISE!
Yep totally need one! Where do you find all these wonderful toys! I'd also love the magazines LOL I just ordered that magazine from my son for his school but its not due until Oct 1st so IM waiting waiting waiting story of my life!
OH yeah sorry got sidetracked...Favorite thing about fall is getting ready for all the holidays!! YAY

Second winner is...

girlsinwhitedresses!
Favorite thing about fall: apples! Cider, pie, you name it :) Thanks for another great giveaway.
Susan

Email me so that I can get you your organizer!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Elise said...

THATS ME!!!! THATS ME!!! Okay seriously I am in DIRE need of this! I tried the awesome system that Tiffany has but hubby refused to be seen with me and the folder. Now some days that might be kinda nice and quiet. BUT for the most part shopping together is a lot of when we get to spend time together thats right we are one of those mushy do everything together couples!! SO I tried a couple other smaller systems and sorry but collecting coupond for four kids and a husband well lets just say there isnt much I dont cut out!!! WELL its bed time and I am going to have the SWEETEST dreams!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Tiffany!!!!