10/12/2009

Sharon Eisenhauser "Haiku" bags, great deals!


Over at Hip 2 Save she found some great deals on some bags at 6pm. These are the perfect size to carry in the store with a binder inside :) I would also use it as a diaper bag! They have selected Haiku by Sharon Eisenhauer messenger bags discounted 65%, these are normally very pricey bags, so this discount makes for some sweet deals. If you've not heard of this brand before, then I would highly recommend checking out the bags listed below!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa S. said...

Super cute bags. I've been on a search for a cute messenger bag for 15 years (I'm not kidding) and I may have to get one of these. Early Christmas present from DH? :)

The Mom said...

If I had not bought a new purse yesterday I would have gotten one! They are so cute and very well made.