12/07/2009

Great Deals at Smashbox – Free Cream Liner Palette


smashbox lip gloss
Thanks to NWA deals for explaining this very clearly! Ok, here’s another great deal. Like the Philosophy Deal last week I am sure this one will go fast. I just ordered some of these for my hubby to include in my stocking :) He needs a little help sometimes. This would also make a great gift idea!
1) Start at Shop At Home – You will get $5 for signing up and 4% Cash Back. Search for Smashbox and Click to go to the Smashbox Website.
2) Buy Any Smashbox Product (Check out the Curtain Call Deals starting at $10, You can sort by price at the bottom)
3) Begin Checking Out and Add 2 Free Samples to your Cart.
4) Select the Free Shipping Option, and Enter Code: PALETTE during the Checkout Process
smashbox-eye
I was able to get a Full Sized Lip Gloss, a Deluxe Sample (Choose from Oil Free Primer, Lip Gloss, or Mascara), a regular Sample, and a Free Cream Liner Palette for only $13.50 including shipping! In AR I didn’t have to pay any sales tax!!
Note: You do need to add the PALETTE Code and click Apply, but the Palette doesn’t show up until the purchase is complete. Mine showed up after I finished paying through pay pal, but I made sure that when I applied the code it said confirmed. Thanks, Hip 2 Save.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This worked easily for me! My total was only $11.50, no tax, free shipping, 2 samples and the free palette!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Another gift taken care of! Thanks so much!

snbjork said...

expired now