3/30/2010

Target: Hasbro Games for Cheap!


Thanks to MDM for these deals. I am posting them because of the Walmart post below for games also. At either place you should be able to get some games for free!



Target has a sale on Hasbro games and when you buy one listed you can get a FREE Monopoly Deal or Scrabble Slam Card Game. *Look for specially marked card games that have the $5.00 coupon inside.

Here are a few scenarios:

Buy Bop It, $14.00 and get Monopoly Deal Card Game, $5.39
- Use (3/21 SS) save $5.00 or printable here
- Use Printable coupon save $5.00 - any Monopoly Game
- *Target will deduct $5.39 for the FREE Card Game
Final price, $1.00

Buy Connect 4x4, $14.00 and get Monopoly Deal Card Game, $5.39
- Use (3/21 SS) save $5.00 or printable here
- Use Printable coupon save $5.00 - Monopoly Game or q from inside Card Game
- *Target will deduct $5.39 for the FREE Card Game
Final price, $2.00

Buy Battleship, $14.00 and get Monopoly Deal Card Game, $5.39
- Use printable here save $4.00
- Use Printable coupon save $5.00 - Monopoly Game or q from inside Card Game
-*Target will deduct $5.39 for the FREE Card Game
Final price, $2.00

*You can substitute Scrabble Slam for Monopoly Deal by using the coupons inside the card games of the previous purchase if you are able to find them!

Buy Pictureka Flipper, on clearance at our Target for $9.54 and Monopoly Deal or Scrabble Slam, $5.39
- Use coupon inside card game, save $5.00
- Use Printable coupon save $5.00 - Monopoly Game or q from inside Card Game
-*Target will deduct $5.39 for the FREE Card Game
Final price, FREE plus $0.46 overage

*If you are new to overage, Target will not allow you to be negative so make sure that you add something to the transaction to cover the $0.46!


* I fixed the links...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i can not get the Printable coupon save $5.00 - Monopoly Game to print,. do you have the link?

Jenny said...

I just got from Target (in Utah) and Battleship was priced at about $10. the sign said you had to buy select Hasbro games that were $10 or more then you got the free Scrabble or Monopoly card game (Scrabble was wiped out). I didn't see this post 'til I got home but was curious--the $5 off printable coupon for the Monopoly game says "only for item indicated" and the picture is of the full Monopoly board game; just curious how this can be used for the card game ethically/if people have had this work.

I was able to get both games for $7 but if I'd had the printable for Battleship (it wasn't online when I was looking a few days ago!) I would have been about $3 oop of pocket for both.

Tiffany said...

I have not tried this deal yet or even really looked at it. I grabbed my coupon to see what it said and it is a picture of the board game, but the wording says "1 Monopoly Game" soooooo I suppose you have to make that decision about how you feel about it. I am planning to see if they have the board game at Walmart on sale like a few people have said. I have better luck there than target...

Jenan said...

Target would not honor my $5 off monopoly game. They said I could not use it since it was free. But was able to use the other 2 coupons.

Mick's Blog said...

The coupon inside the card game is only good for certain games, the card games are not included. And the only one I saw on there that is on sale is monopoly and sliders

MommaMichelle said...

I got the two stacked coupons. When I got to Target they were completely out of Monopoly cards but it was still a great deal for bop it and a card game. They employee even asked me for the site I printed all the coupons from.

i told her to go to this site because you are so great to have the links!

Thanks