3/06/2010

Walgreens Deals March 6th-13th

I really hate all the problems that readers have been having at Walgreens. If you have been reading here for a while you have heard me complain about them more than once! I really hate shopping there, but still go in every now and then. When I check out at Walgreens, I never say anything to the cashier. I place all my items on the counter, making sure that I don't have a negative or balance under $1. The cashiers brains can't handle a balance so low! They freak out and start making up rules/new policy because they can't fathom anyone getting a good deal. Then I quietly hand over my coupons, always the manufacturer coupons first, than the Walgreens coupons, last my Register Rewards. Remember, RR count as manufacturer coupons and at Walgreens you have to have the same number of items you are purchasing as coupons. I usually don't have any problems if I just keep my mouth shut (hard for me to do!) and my head down!

Good luck and may the force be with you!

Pampers Jumbo Pack Easy Ups or Baby Dry Diapers 2/$20 = $2.50RR
Use 2 $2/1 coupons from the 2/21 PG
Final Cost $6.75 each!

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner or Windex Outdoor All-in-One $12.99 = $3RR
Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner $12.99
Use the $5/1 coupon found here
Final Cost $4.99!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 1 Windex Outdoor All-in-One
Use the $2.50/1 Windex Outdoor coupon found here
Final Cost $7.49!

Buy $10 of participating Swiffer, Bounce, Downy, Tide, Cascade, Febreze or Mr. Clean products = $2RR
Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 1 Downy Liquid $3.99
Buy 2 Tide Stain Release 10 ct. $3.99 each = $7.98
Total = $11.97
Use the $1/1 Downy coupon from the 2/7 PG
Use 2 $1/1 Tide coupons from the 2/7 PG or 3/7 PG
Pay $8.97
Get back a $2RR

Love this deal, perfect price for cereal!
Select Post Cereal $1.75


Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 1 Post Cereal $1.75
Use the $2/1 coupon found here (print limit is only 1)
Final Cost FREE!

Deal Scenario #2 (if you are worried about coupon beepage):
Buy 2 Post Cereals $1.75 each
Use the $2/1 coupon found here (print limit is only 1)
Use the $0.75/1 coupon from the 2/28 SS
Final Cost $0.38 each

Vicks Menthol Cough Suppressant / Oral Anesthetic Drops 2/$1.79 (look for these by the cash register or ask an employee for assistance)

Buy 2 boxes of Vicks Menthol Cough Suppressant / Oral Anesthetic Drops 2/$1.79
Buy 1 package of Puffs facial tissues (any variety or size you want)
Use the $1.50/1 Vicks coupon from the 2/21 PG
Use the buy 2 Vicks products get FREE Puffs coupons from the 2/7 PG
Final cost ONLY $0.29 + tax for all 3 items!

Gatorade 32 oz. 3/$3 with in-ad coupon

Buy 2 Gatorade G2 $2
Use 2 $0.50/1 coupons from the 1/10 RP
Use the $1/2 coupon from the $20 Walgreens Coupon Flyer (thanks hip!)
Final Cost FREE!
Photobucket

No comments: