3/08/2010

Walgreens Trip Today!


I know, I know, I have been to Walgreens 3 times in the past month...
In my defense, my girls have ballet on Mondays and I have an hour to kill with no other store around but Walgreens. So I am venturing into enemy territory!

Transaction#1
4 John Freeda Shampoo and Conditioners @ $5.99 each
3 Reach Floss at 3 for $9.00
2 Crunch bars at $.89

Used: ( hand over in this order!)
4 $3/1 John Freeda Coupons from this Sunday's paper
3 $1/1 Reach coupons from this Sunday's paper
1 B1G1 Free Crunch Coupon from this Sunday's paper
John Freeda $2 off Walgreens coupon from the monthly book
Crunch $.49 coupon from the Walgreens Weekly add
Reach Coupon form the Walgreens Weekly add (back page)

Total: $6.36
Saved: $28.89
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice deal! I forgot to get the paper this week.