6/21/2010

Walmart: Sunscreen Coupons, use them up!

We are sooooo hurting for sunscreen that I wanted to make sure I didn't miss using the AWESOME coupons that were in todays paper! Most papers should have had the $4/1 Coppertone coupons that are only good for ONE WEEK. I posted HERE about getting free sunscreen sticks. Well, my Walmart does NOT carry the ones that I posted about. Just my luck! :)

What I found was that the Water Baby sticks were $4.74. The small travel size bottles of Water Baby 50, and the regular Coppertone travel size WERE $3.97 ( so those would be free) and the regular spray on size of both was on roll-back for $7.

I got the above and was $20.45 BEFORE coupons and $4.73 AFTER coupons. I was totally happy with that! We needed sunscreen a in a bad way!

Photobucket

No comments: