7/27/2010

Gerber Yogurt Blends Catalina and Deal!

Thanks to reader Danielle for this great tip:

"As the mother of a 12 month old, I'm still occasionally in the baby food aisle for things like yogurt (picky eater) and came across a Try Me Free sticky on the Gerber Yogurt Blends. I filled out the tiny form today and will have it in the mail... once I track down a stamp! I just though I would send my find along. The details are: a rebate of up to $3.29 (I paid $2 and change at my local Spring, TX Wal-mart). Send in UPC, refund form from package, and original receipt with the price circled."

But here is how to make this a sweeter deal...
Kroger Gerber beverage catalina offer:
Valid 7/16 - 8/8
Spend $5.00 to $9.99, get $1.00 catalina OYNO
Spend $10.00 to $14.99, get $2.00 catalina OYNO
Spend $15.00 or more, get $3.00 catalina OYNO

Buy (2) Gerber Yogurt Blends @ $2.69 each
Receive a $2 off-your-next-order Catalina coupon at checkout
Submit for the try-me-free rebate (look on select packages)
Total: $0.35 each after Catalina and rebate.


Photobucket

No comments: