4/21/2010

Upcoming Coupon Classes!

In the next few weeks I have a couple coupon classes coming up! If you are interested in attending please send me an email to reserve your spot. Space is limited.

April 29th Thursday. 7pm
Location: The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Branch Crossing Dr. The Woodlands
Cost: Free
Class: Very short about 45min-1hr beginner class covering the basics to get you started!

May 8th Saturday. 7pm
Location: The Woodlands Christian Church. North Millbend Dr. The Woodlands
Cost: $10 Covers handouts, door prizes (everyone gets something!) and refreshments!
Class: 2 1/2 Hour class covering EVERYTHING! Helping you get started and covering all grocery stores and drug stores. Plus a binder giveaway!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey there! I have a question about the cannsorter thing. Thanks. Oh, can you email me so I can email you. LOL Thanks!

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.