5/21/2010

HEB Deals this week


This email is from Sara B. she had a great trip to HEB this is what she did:

Buy: Oscar Meyer lunchmeat (turkey or chicken) 2/$3
or Oscar Meyer lunchmeat (ham) 1/$1
Use: $1/2 coupon OM lunchmeat SS 05/16/10
Final price $.50-$1 ea.

**The turkey and chicken rang up at $2.98 ea. (I guess their system was not updated for the sale yet) but I went and got the sale tag off the shelf to show them and I got the sale price. Just make sure you don't get overcharged! In my case it meant $8.88.

Buy: Oscar Meyer Deli Creations $1.99-$2.50
and Lunchables w/drink $2.50
Use: $1/1 coupon for Deli Creations SS 05/16/10 or ALL YOU May '10
and Free Lunchables w/drink wyb Deli creations (in-store coupon)
Final price: as low as $.99 for both
5/$5 Mix n Match
Pop Tarts 5/$5

**It says limit of 5 w/$10 purchase. I bought 6 to use my $1.25/3 coupons and all 6 rang up at $1. I didn't have any other Mix n Match items, but my total was over $30. I don't know exactly how that worked, but I'm not complaining!

My final price: $3.50/6 or $.58 ea.

Also, Fresh Apricots $1.47/lb! We LOVE these! I bought 4 lbs. and will go back Mon. or Tue. for more!
Everything in the picture (plus another Lunchable & another Deli Creation that my kids already ate!) for $17

Photobucket

No comments: